"Open Educational Resources (OER) are teaching, learning, and research materials that are either (a) in the public domain or (b) licensed in a manner that provides everyone with free and perpetual permission to engage in the 5R activities."
· Retain – make, own, and control a copy of the resource
· Reuse – use your original, revised, or remixed copy of the resource publicly
· Revise – edit, adapt, and modify your copy of the resource
· Remix – combine your original or revised copy of the resource with other existing material to create something new
· Redistribute – share copies of your original, revised, or remixed copy of the resource with others
Responses to this survey will be summarized in aggregate form to brief the University Administration on current levels of use of open educational resources as well as interest in expanding their use within AUB undergraduate and graduate academic program courses.
There are 15 questions in this survey.